Giving Others Homeschool Information
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about HomeSchool Parenting Topics and other Home School topics.
Will people bombard me with questions if I homeschool my children?
Parents who homeschoolers get asked a lot of questions about the process and procedure. Here are a list of the most frequently asked questions of homeschooling families.
- What will your children do for socialization?
- How can you teach your children if you are not certified?
- Will your children be able to get a diploma?
- Will your child be accepted into college?
- Do you not get tired of being around your children all day?
- What is so wrong about the public school system?
- How will your children ever learn about life?
It is not just parents who get asked a lot of questions about homeschooling. Homeschooled children also find they are asked many questions about homeschooling from their peers. Here is a list of questions that homeschooling children may be asked. Teach them how to give homeschooling information that is informative and positive.
- Don't you get lonely?
- Don't you have friends?
- How do you play sports?
- Do you have a social life?
- Why do you homeschool?
- Don't you think you'd like public school?
- Do you take tests?
- Do you get a grade card?
- Do you get to sleep late?
- Do you get an “A” in all your subjects?
- How long does it take you to homeschool?
- Will you be able to go to college?
- Do you have homework?