Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Homeschool Curriculum and other Home School topics.
The Scientific Method is a systematic way to find answers to questions that interest you. The following five steps will make the documentation of your home science experiments easier.
1. Question: Make observations and develop your question. The question should be about what you are interested in learning or what you want to know.
2. Hypothesis: State your hypothesis. Your hypothesis is your educated guess about what you think will happen.
3. Method: The method is the process or steps of your experiment. This should be very detailed and include materials needed.
4. Results: The results are the facts or data that you collect from your experiment.
5. Conclusion: In the conclusion, you explain why you think the experiment happened the way it did. Include whether the results supported your hypothesis or not.