Financial aid and admission to college are two distinct functions at all colleges. (ie, ability to pay does not affect admission status). Financial aid ground rules are nationally standardized, so they hold true for all institutions. Be aware that the financial aid field is a prime one for illegitimate companies seeking to separate you from your money by "finding" you scholarship money for a "fee."
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
"Elite colleges and universities have accepted hundreds, if not thousands, of homeschooled students with their home-brew transcripts, portfolios, and diplomas." from AND WHAT ABOUT COLLEGE?
College admissions for everyone...
- Transcripts and homeschool course descriptions
- Sample curricula and record-keeping
- Application essays and portfolios
- Cover letters and resumes
- College planning checklist
- Applying to a service academy
- Listings of colleges that have accepted homeschoolers
- On-line resources